Submission Dates and Deadlines
August 30 to NOON November 30, 2023 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website only.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the stated deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is completed.
- Abstracts should be no more than 1200 characters (Including spaces, approx. 200 words) and must be submitted through the portal in the required format.
- No figures can be included in the abstracts
- Word limit does not include headings.
- Encore abstracts can be considered for oral presentation.
- We do allow submission of abstracts that have already been presented at meetings, but this must be noted on the form at the time of submission.
- Please, do not submit multiple copiess of the same abstract.
- Authors may choose to submit for either oral or poster presentations, or both, but please note the final decision including presentation date & time will be made by the President and Program Committee.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The Presenting Author must be the First (submitting) Author with his or her name appearing first on the abstract.
- If there is a change in presenting author, the conference organizers must be informed in advance.
- If the presenting author has not registered, the acceptance will be withdrawn.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to ISIAN-IRS.
- We are not accepting open submissions for instructional sessions.
Personal Information Protection
“Names” and “contact addresses” provided to us for Abstract Submission for the conference shall be used for the purpose of contact from the secretariat, notification of acceptance or rejection, and any information related to the presentation. In addition, the “presenters’ names, “affiliation names,” “title” and “abstract text” shall be used for publication in the program/proceedings and on the website, but not for other purposes.
Abstract submission has been commissioned to c/o MediProduce, Inc. in order to facilitate operations management.
ISIAN-IRS 2024 Secretariat
Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays)